Stainless steel welding rod is welded with a DC welder, and stainless steel wire is welded with argon arc welding. The welding rod is expensive, but can be used directly with the DC welder, and is generally used to weld large workpieces or workpieces with poor aesthetics of the weld seam. Wire is cheap, but you have to use argon arc machine and argon gas, argon arc welding can easily weld thin plates, welding rod is not so easy, argon arc welding weld seam is easy to handle, but also beautiful. The cost of the two is not very good comparison, because the use is not the same. Argon gas is an inert gas to the human body has certain hazards, the use of good protection measures to pay attention to.
Stainless steel welding rod for arc welding, wire for argon arc welding connection, there are effects but not very serious, mainly radiation.
Stainless steel welding rod
1. Chromium stainless steel has certain corrosion resistance (oxidizing acid, organic acid, cavitation), heat resistance and wear resistance. Usually used in power stations, chemical, petroleum and other equipment materials. Chromium stainless steel weldability is poor, should pay attention to the welding process, heat treatment conditions and the choice of suitable electrode.
2. Chromium 13 stainless steel after welding hardening is larger, easy to produce cracks. If the same type of chromium stainless steel welding rod (G202, G207) welding, must be more than 300 ℃ preheating and post-welding slow cooling treatment of about 700 ℃. If the welded parts can not be post-weld heat treatment, chromium-nickel stainless steel electrodes should be used.
3. Chromium 17 stainless steel, in order to improve corrosion resistance and weldability and appropriate increase the appropriate amount of stability elements Ti, Nb, Mo, etc., weldability than chromium 13 stainless steel some good. When using the same type of chromium stainless steel welding rod (G302, G307), should be more than 200 ℃ preheating and tempering treatment after welding about 800 ℃. If the welded parts can not be heat-treated, chromium-nickel stainless steel electrode should be used.
4. Chromium-nickel stainless steel welding rod with good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, widely used in chemical, fertilizer, petroleum, medical machinery manufacturing.
Stainless steel welding wire
1. Stainless steel solid cored wire can be used for both inert gas shielded welding (TIG, MIG welding). Can also be used for submerged arc welding.
2. Stainless steel MIG welding can achieve both high efficiency welding, but also easy to achieve welding automation, widely used in overlay welding and thin plate welding and other fields.
3. But also to improve the wettability of the molten metal drops, so that the weld channel ripples beautifully, not easy to produce impermeable, slag, porosity and other lack of filling.
Post time: Nov-23-2021